Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 230g
- 2 butter 150g
- 3 Powdered sugar 120g
- 4 Two spoons of eggs About 30 ml
- 5 Cranberry 70g
- 1 Soften butter at room temperature, add sugar powder and stir evenly in a manual mixer.
- 2 Add the egg mixture and stir well.
- 3 Mix in cranberries, then add flour and mix well with a scraper.
- 4 Make dough by hand, arrange the dough into proper cuboids and freeze it in the refrigerator until it is hard.
- 5 Frozen dough is cut with a knife into pieces about 0.7 cm thick.
- 6 The oven is covered with tinfoil or grease paper and put into the cut face (there is a certain gap between the face)
- 7 Put it in the preheated oven, heat 170 degrees above and below, and bake for about 20 minutes (depending on your oven). The surface is golden.