Why eat Chinese Toon in spring? Recently I bought some tender Chinese toon buds. Although the season is late, I still miss the taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Toona sinensis
- 2 Egg
- 3 Ginger and onion
- 1 Toona sinensis sprouts, remove the thick part of the tail, cut into segments, mix with eggs and mix evenly. Add onions and salt and mix well. Feed two slices of ginger for a while
- 2 Stir-fry ginger slices with oil
- 3 Pour in Toona sinensis egg liquid, fire for one minute, bottom set.
- 4 Turn it over and stir-fry on medium heat. Can not be shoveled, I like broken to tender Toona very ripe, basic eggs cooked Toona on it.
- 5 Put a little sugar before you go out of the pot.