Im a lazy person. When Im alone, noodles are my first choice for filling my stomach. Its a lazy persons happiness to make simple ingredients taste different and feel different.~
Food Material List
- 1 Tomatoes Medium 2
- 2 Shrimp or shrimp 6 only
- 3 Chinese sausage 1 roots
- 4 Pasta 200g
- 5 Ginger powder Appropriate amount
- 6 Garlic powder Appropriate amount
- 7 Black pepper granules or powder Just a little
- 8 Dry pepper 3 pieces
- 9 salt Appropriate amount
- 10 Broccoli 3 pieces
- 1 Diced food, (tomatoes are best peeled but I am lazy, hip-hopping) prawns can also be split from the middle part, shrimp line is best to deal with, even if lazy, hip-hop.
- 2 Find a cooking pot, boil water and put pasta in it. Add proper salt (not too much) and a few drops of olive oil to the water. It takes about 7 minutes to cook the noodles. If you are inexperienced, you can taste the noodles after the center is not hard. Dont cook too soft or youll have no nerves.
- 3 While cooking noodles, prepare tomato juice, hot pot cold oil into ginger powder and dried chili pepper, add sausage pieces to stir-fry for a few times, add shrimp to stir-fry, and finally stir-fry tomatoes into juice.
- 4 Remove the pasta, stir-fry it in a pan and wrap the eggplant juice in it.
- 5 If you wrap the tomato juice, you can get out of the pot. Broccoli can be cooked in a boiling pot and used to swing the dish.
- 6 The pendulum is ready to cough, with a red wine stick. Its delicious many times better than Western Restaurant.