The new semester is about to begin. Are mothers racking their brains for their childrens breakfast again? Fruit now brings an interesting meal of the underwater world to share with mothers who are worried about how to make interesting meals. Dont say that such interesting meals are not full! It can be prepared with some fruit, soup or porridge for breakfast, or as a supplementary food.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice Bowl
- 1 First, add a little salt to the crab chops and vegetables.
- 2 Prepare tomatoes, mushrooms, chopped scallions and so on. Dice some tomatoes and leave two slices.
- 3 Stir-fried rice with diced tomatoes and chopped scallions. Put them in an insulating box to keep warm. Remove them when you use them.
- 4 Wash the squid and take care not to tear it too hard. Stir-fry red pepper, ginger slices and pepper in a hot pan with 7 minutes hot oil. If children dont like hot food, they can stir-fry potato slices, green pepper and agaric mushroom in a hot pan without spicy ingredients. Stir-fry until 7 minutes and pour into the squids stir-fry taste. Add a little white vinegar, salt and chicken essence and stir-fry evenly into the dish. Spare
- 5 The squids feet are picked out and the octopuss claws are laid out.
- 6 Pick up clean grapes of suitable size and place them on squid feet to make octopus head.
- 7 Cut the white part of crab chops into thin slices and cut them into circles to make Octopus eyes and mouth
- 8 Cut the crab chops into thin slices with a knife in the middle, and then carve out the shapes of several small fish with an artistic knife.
- 9 Place the octopus and small fish in the proper place on the plate
- 10 At the bottom of the plate, fried rice is laid first, then potato chips are laid, and water plants are made with vegetable leaves or shredded scallions.
- 11 Stir-fried mushrooms and fungus are placed in a dish to make the seabed scenery of the seabed world. Then cut tomato slices are put on the dish to make a good seabed world. It can be served with a cup of soybean milk or a bowl of soup. For the sake of looking good, I didnt photograph them on it.