Food Material List
- 1 Crayfish 1kg
- 2 Thin-skinned green pepper 1
- 3 Garlic clove 3 pieces
- 4 Ginger and onion Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the crayfish clean and remove the shrimp thread
- 2 Cut the scallions, ginger and peppers in reserve
- 3 Oil in hot pot, add onion, ginger, garlic and stir-fry with chili. Stir-fry with two spoons of Pixian bean paste
- 4 Add dried crayfish, stir-fry until discolored
- 5 Add a can of beer and bring to a boil.
Add thirteen fragrances, chicken essence, a small amount of sugar and salt to season.
- 6 Come out of the pot