TV school, feel very simple to try once, to share with you!
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 2
- 2 Chicken wings 2
- 3 Cooking wine Half bowl
- 4 Sugar Half bowl
- 5 ginger 4-5 tablets
- 6 Old soy sauce Half bowl
- 1 Cut chicken legs and wings into pieces, wash them, and put them directly into the pot.
- 2 Put in half a bowl of cooking wine.
- 3 Place half a bowl of sugar.
- 4 Put half a bowl in and smoke. The proportion of three condiments is the same.
- 5 Put a few slices of ginger, then press the small bowl just now and put three bowls of water. Stew directly over high heat, then boil over low heat.
- 6 Note that there is no need to drain oil. After boiling, there may be floating powder. I sucked it out directly with kitchen paper.
- 7 Stew it in small heat for about 20 minutes, and its almost ready to be sauced in large heat. Attention to taste, Im a little sweet. I put some salt in the juice collection. Its delicious! ____________ Is it super simple?