I like Japanese cuisine very much, especially tempura fries are very hot, but like the light Japanese tempura how cant eat fire? The right thing is that the fries soak into the secret soup and add some white radish mud to eat refreshing and fire.
Food Material List
- 1 Vegetables 500g
- 2 Fried powder 200g
- 3 flour 100g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 salt 1 scoops
- 6 Ternip Few
- 7 oil Of large number
- 8 dried cod Few
- 9 soy sauce 1 scoops
- 1 Wash vegetables and slice pumpkin, green pepper, eggplant and eggplant. Salt is used to marinate the water first.
- 2 Mix the pulp flour with eggs, stir well, and fry the flour on a plate.
- 3 Hot oil in pot
- 4 Material sizing first
- 5 Then wrap it in fried powder
- 6 Deep-fry double-sided gold in turn in a pan over high heat.
- 7 Place the plate in grease paper and pick up the explosives.
- 8 Cooking soup with leftover firewood head
- 9 Soup sauce with firewood soup and a spoonful of soy sauce with a little salt and coriander powder
- 10 Add a lump of carrot mud to the pendulum
- 11 Eat properly and soak Tianfuluo in soup
- 12 Stir in a little mud of radish and eat.