Eating delicious, simple and fast, home-cooked dishes
Food Material List
- 1 green pepper 10
- 2 Tomatoes 2
- 3 Garlic 2
- 4 ginger 3 tablets
- 5 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 Salad oil A bit of
- 7 Chicken essence A small spoon
- 1 (Preparations) Its better to wipe and cut green peppers into three pieces after washing, which is also convenient to eat, and its easier to taste after returning to the pot, and then put them in a bowl for use.
- 2 (Preparations) Three slices of ginger and two slices of garlic, to be used
- 3 (Preparations) Two tomatoes, sliced and set aside
- 4 Put green pepper in the pan and simmer it.
- 5 The reason for not putting oil in the pan is that it can be used for one-time seasoning and keep the original flavor of green pepper. Dry-pressed in this way, it can be put into a bowl for use. Eight-ripened can be used, or directly ripened can be used.
- 6 Wash the pan and put a little salad oil in it. When the oil smokes, fry the garlic and ginger slices.
- 7 Then stir-fry the tomatoes together for about 1 minute.
- 8 Then pour the dried green pepper into the country together, and you can season it. Put a little raw soy sauce, a small spoonful of chicken essence, and stir-fry it evenly, then you can get out of the pot. (Of course, you can also put some onions, which is beautiful and tasty. My wife doesnt eat onions, so I didnt put them.)
- 9 Dangdang, the best partner of rice, refreshing and delicious