Food Material List
- 1 Digestive biscuits 80g
- 2 butter 40g
- 3 Cream cheese 150g
- 4 Unsalted butter 150g
- 5 milk 50g
- 1 First, make the bottom of the cake. The digestive biscuits are crushed into powder and mixed with the melted butter.
- 2 Mixed biscuits are laid flat on the bottom of the cake mould and pressed flat with the back of a spoon. Refrigerate in refrigerator and reserve
- 3 Butter cheese, cocoa powder and custard slices are put into small bowls respectively. In the bowl of the custard slices, pour 20-30 grams of animal light butter into the bowl, and soak the custard slices soft.
- 4 Beat cream cheese, cocoa powder, milk, remaining light cream, lemon juice and fine sugar evenly.
- 5 The gelatin tablets are heated and dissolved in water to form a solution. Pour some whipped cream cheese into the gelatin solution.
- 6 After mixing well, pour it back into the cheese paste and beat it evenly with an egg beater again.
- 7 Then the paste is poured into the mould with the bottom of the cake.
- 8 Refrigerate for several hours until it solidifies completely. It is estimated that it will take more than 4 hours to refrigerate.
- 9 If you want to beautify it, you can use cocoa powder, sprinkle some flowers, or sift and spread a layer of cocoa powder, so youre done!
I put about 20g lemon juice, and later I felt a little sour when I ate it. I didnt like sour childrens shoes. I could put a few drops of lemon juice on < br > Justine tablets. I put 4 g lemon juice on them. Later, it was not easy to shape when refrigerated, and the demoulding was not very easy to take off. Four pieces of were suggested.