Simple, convenient, nutritious and suitable for all ages.
Food Material List
- 1 tomato 1
- 2 Egg 2
- 1 Slice tomatoes, beat eggs into egg juice, shredded scallions for use.
- 2 Take 2 spoonfuls of flour, add water and mix into a sauce shape. Set aside.
- 3 Hot pot, pour oil, hot oil, put into pepper cooker, cook out the fragrance, take out pepper.
Re-open fire, add onions, stir-fry.
Stir in tomatoes, stir-fry, add salt, stir-fry until pasty, then pour in boiling water.
- 4 After boiling, pour in the flour.
Salt can be added properly according to personal taste.
- 5 After boiling, pour in the egg liquid.
Egg juice solidified into flower, open 1-2 rolls, turn off the fire.
Pouring boiled water can reduce the time of making soup and keep the tomato fragrance.