Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wings 500g
- 2 Sugar 50g
- 3 Ketchup 50g
- 4 Clean water 100g
- 5 Liquor and Spirits 50g
- 6 salt 10g
- 1 Clean chicken wings, cut two knives, easy to taste
- 2 After boiling the chicken wings with water, fry them in the pan until they are golden on both sides.
- 3 Sugar, wine, tomato sauce, water mix and reserve
- 4 Pour the prepared sauce into the pot, wait for the sauce to be collected, add some salt or soy sauce, depending on your personal preferences.
- 5 Personally, I think it will taste better with some ginger and chili pepper.