Food Material List
- 1 Oxtail 4 paragraph
- 2 tomato 3
- 3 onion Half
- 4 Carrot A small root
- 5 Ketchup
- 6 butter
- 7 Fragrant leaf
- 8 Cooking wine
- 9 salt
- 1 Cowtail Flying Water Reserve
- 2 Peeled and diced tomatoes, stir-fry with a little salad oil until juice and tomato sauce are boiled for 3 minutes and set aside.
- 3 Stir-fry onion and carrot diced with butter and add oxtail for a moment.
- 4 In a separate saucepan, add fried onion, carrot and ox tail, add enough boiling water, spray a little cooking wine and stew two fragrant leaves for 1 hour.
- 5 Put the fried tomatoes in the stew for 2 hours.
- 6 Finally, the soup is slightly thicker when it is heated. Add two small spoons of salt to season the soup. A pot of strong fragrance, crisp ox tail, nutritious tomato and ox tail soup is just as good as whole wheat bread or white steamed bread.