Food Material List
- 1 Ham sausage 1-2 roots
- 2 Coriander
- 3 onion
- 4 Pasta
- 5 Butter
- 6 Tomato juice
- 1 Cook spaghetti in boiling water, add a spoonful of salt, stirring with chopsticks constantly during the process, otherwise it is easy to paste the pot.
- 2 A little onion and coriander, sliced ham
- 3 Cook for about 15 minutes, try one of them hard and soft, then pick up the spaghetti and put the cold water over the cold river.
- 4 Hot pot, cut several pieces of butter, put in onion, etc.
- 5 Add spaghetti, a little water, and stir-fry with tomato juice.
- 6 Fragrant spaghetti comes out of the pot