Tonight, I had cooked rice, so I waited for Fan Fei to come back and stir-fry. Who knows when the delicious teenager comes home and asks, “Mom, what about the Korean ox noodles you promised me to make?” “For rice today, my mother will cook it another day.” “Mom, you said you did it for me in these two days. You didnt do it yesterday, and you didnt do it today. How to speak is not counted. Looking at Fan Shaos disappointed eyes, my heart softened and I quickly turned over the refrigerator to re-select the ingredients. Okay, lets mix noodles tonight! This Han Niu Mixed Noodle is Fan Shaos view on a gourmet program. Its a simple way to eat instant noodles. In fact, its a B-style way to eat instant noodles. [laughter] the so-called “Han Niu” is the abbreviation of Korean beef, but is it a bit bad for me to use the American seasoned pork and “American pig noodle” today? Look at the sail, eat less quickly, lip and teeth fragrance, then temporarily call it “tooth fragrance Mixed noodles” bar.
Food Material List
- 1 American seasoned pork (fresh pork is also available) A block
- 2 Instant noodle cake One
- 3 Mushroom Four
- 4 Green Chinese onion Half
- 5 Yellow bean sprouts Appropriate amount
- 1 Family Fortune of Mixed Noodle Main Food Material
- 2 Wash the scallions and cut them into thin slanting knives. Rinse the mushrooms and slice them. Season the pork and cut them into small pieces. If you buy fresh pork, youd better marinate it for ten minutes according to your own taste.
- 3 Oil is put in the pot. When the oil temperature is 60% hot, stir-fry onion and mushrooms together. Then stir-fry bean sprouts together. Salt is adjusted halfway and the dish is placed on the bottom.
- 4 Wash the pan, put a small amount of olive oil again, fry the pork slowly over low heat.
- 5 While frying pork, cook noodles in another pot. Why does Chef Yang want to operate synchronously is to make the sail eat less noodles and meat for the best taste at the first time. When the noodles are boiled and fried, the noodles will stick together. When the meat is fried and cooked, the meat is too cold to eat.
- 6 The pork is almost fried. Cook in black pepper juice and octopus pellet sauce. Turn off the fire.
- 7 Put the cooked noodles on the bottom plate of the side dish.
- 8 Fried pork dripped with juice. To make it more refreshing, Chef Yang sprinkled some fresh scallions that had not been fried. The < br /> Tooth-flavored Mixed Noodles are ready. Before the sail gets rid of it, take a quick photograph to keep the bottom. [Naughty]