Autumn is dry and easy to cough and catch cold. Tremella Sydney moistens the lungs and is suitable for drinking at this time. In addition, purple potatoes are suitable for regulating the intestines and stomach, and can be used as coarse grain. They are suitable for breakfast or afternoon sweet soup, and are especially suitable for children to eat.
Food Material List
- 1 Auricularia auricula
- 2 Pear
- 3 Purple sweet potato A few
- 1 Tremella fuciformis is boiled in boiling water and washed.
- 2 Put it in a pot and cook for two hours. If you like the stew, you can cook it for a longer time or eat it overnight.
- 3 Cut raw pears into small pieces and purple potatoes into small pieces. Put in wolfberry, jujube and longan and cook for another hour.
- 4 After putting pears in, stew for 20 minutes and then come out. The delicious sydney, tremella and purple potato soup with moistening lung is ready.