Every time I go shopping, I meet my aunt who sells stinky tofu at the entrance of the restaurant. Her business is very good. But Ive never visited it. This kind of oil has been fried for many days. The fried stinky tofu smells of oysters. Its no good eating a hundred things. But today is different. It takes only a few steps to make healthy and delicious fried tofu with Jiuyang air frying pan. The food materials are visible and controllable. Eat with great confidence ~pay for chili dipping ~You may as well try it.~
Food Material List
- 1 Stinky tofu 10 pieces
- 2 Chili Red 3
- 3 Garlic meat 1
- 4 Shallot 1 pieces
- 5 Soy sauce 2 scoops
- 6 sugar 1 teaspoon
- 7 Aromatic vinegar Half spoon
- 8 oil 3 scoops
- 1 There are two kinds of stinky tofu, one is steamed, the other is fried, so when you buy it, you should make it clear to the store.
- 2 Brush a layer of oil on both sides of stinky tofu.
- 3 Preheat oven 200 degrees for 5 minutes, brush oil on the frying basket to prevent the skin of stinky tofu from sticking to it. Put the stinky tofu in neatly. Fried at 200 degrees for 15 minutes, the stinky tofu will swell up slightly. Remember to turn it over halfway.
- 4 Put the sauce, sugar and vinegar in a bowl. Garlic, red pepper and scallions are minced. Put the garlic and chili in the bowl.
- 5 Heat the pan and burn the oil until it smokes and turns off the fire. Sprinkle the oil on the material, sprinkle some onions and stir them.
- 6 Sprinkle the stuff on the stinky tofu or dip it in it. Its hot enough to taste good times.~~