I dont like cumin very much, but fat man Xiansen likes it very much, and occasionally eats mutton kebab fried tofu squid kebab or something outside. I think I dont like it because of the cumin taste on it. I dont think it tastes good after I bought it; its not because I tried it, but because for the first time I thought cumin could be so fragrant. Maybe Ive liked it ever since.~~
Food Material List
- 1 Mushroom 500g
- 1 Wash the mushrooms.
- 2 Break a little water;
- 3 Drain after passing water.
- 4 Then add salt, chicken essence, pepper and oil and marinate for a while.
- 5 Prepare flour and egg white; dip the mushroom first with egg white and then with flour.
- 6 Deep-fry in oil pan.
- 7 Deep-fry until its almost out of the dish.
- 8 After all the frying, return to the pot and fry a little again.
- 9 After all, add sugar and cumin powder to mix well; < br /> add some chili powder should also be delicious, our family is not too fond of spicy without chili powder~~
- 10 Finally sprinkle with coriander.~