It is said that 99% of the people think it is the most popular dish for the last meal. It is said that when it comes to Sichuan cuisine, many people immediately think of it as the same dish. It is said to be simple, but delicious to the hearts of the people. If you like my recipe, you can also add my Wechat Subscription Number: Wanweimeixue to see more wonderful content.
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 200g
- 2 Hang pepper 5
- 3 Chili Red 4
- 4 Garlic seedlings (garlic leaves) 4 roots
- 5 ginger A block
- 6 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 The food is ready. Ginger peeled and sliced, green and red pepper washed and shredded, garlic seedlings (garlic leaves) washed and cut;
- 2 Five-flower pork is put into the pot with cold water, and cooking wine, pepper and ginger slices are added into the pot in turn. After boiling, turn to medium heat and cook for about 8 minutes until the pork is about seven or eight centimeters cooked. Remove and cool.
- 3 Cut pork into thin slices.
- 4 Add a little oil to the pan and stir-fry the pork directly.
- 5 Stir-fry the pork with soybean paste, then stir-fry it evenly.
- 6 Add some sugar and stir well.
- 7 Then stir-fry the shredded green and red peppers.
- 8 Finally, the garlic seedlings were put in.
- 9 Stir-fry until the garlic seedlings have just broken.