When making this sesame bag, he kept humming, “Little rabbit, be good, open the door.” As soon as Mido came home, he killed two of the buns. For my mother, I was really confused. I wanted him to eat and I was afraid that he would be fat.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 400g
- 2 Yeast powder 4G
- 3 Water 1 110ml
- 4 Water 2 (with carrots) 90ml
- 5 Carrot Half root
- 6 sugar 20g
- 1 Peel and slice the carrots. Cook them in a small pot with water of 2 (about 90 ML) and add 10 grams of sugar. Cool them and mix them into mud in the machine.
- 2 Take 1 teaspoon of water and boil 2 grams of yeast powder. After a minute, pour into 200 grams of flour. Then pour the puree into it and mix it evenly with a scraper.
- 3 Knead into a ball and ferment in a warm place. To make white dough, just change the carrot juice into 110 grams of water. 10 grams of sugar can be added to the water to make it easy to operate and ferment.
- 4 Pour sesame powder, butter and sugar powder into a small bowl.
- 5 Knead it with your hands, and then rub out a small ball.
- 6 The dough is fermented.
- 7 Take out the fermented dough and knead it, then divide it into small dough.
- 8 The dough is flattened and rolled into small rounds with a rolling pin.
- 9 Wrap it up and fold it down.
- 10 Press your index finger at the front to make it into a slightly longer shape like a rabbit, then use it to cut out small ears at the front, and cranberries into eyes. Use toothpicks to fix it, and the rabbit will be fine.
- 11 Put the dough in the steaming pot, ferment for 15 minutes twice and steam for 15 minutes on a high heat.
- 12 Lets have a dull background.