What if you want to eat strawberries as well as try them? Try this double-berry almond cookie! Crisp cookies, with double-color jam in the middle, a variety of flavors and joys! _____________
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 almond powder 50g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 milk 5g
- 5 butter 30g
- 1 Prepare ingredients.
- 2 Sift the flour, almond powder, sugar and salt.
- 3 The cookies made after sieving are more delicate and will not have too many granular effects on the taste.
- 4 Cut the butter into small pieces and put it in the well-sifted material.
- 5 Rub with your hands to make butter and materials fully mixed into granular crispy.
- 6 Add eggs and milk to add the fragrance of eggs and milk to the biscuits.
- 7 Mix eggs, milk and flour into a dough.
- 8 Sprinkle a little flour to prevent sticking and knead the dough evenly.
- 9 Roll the kneaded dough into strips.
- 10 Cut the long dough into about 10 grams of small dough
- 11 After kneading the dough into a ball, squeeze it with one end of the rolling pin to make the center concave.
- 12 Spread strawberry jam and blueberry jam in the recess.
- 13 Preheat oven at 160 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
- 14 Then bake at 160 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
- 15 Crisp and delicious double berry almond cookies, want to eat strawberry jam bite left, want to eat blueberry jam bite right, just one word: cool!