The recipe originated from Jun Zhiren loved it as soon as he saw it. It was so simple and delightful. It could be said to be very simple and sweet. A simple bread without fermentation. Lets try it together.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 150g
- 2 Natural yoghurt 100g
- 3 Vegetable oil or butter 35g
- 4 Baking powder 7G
- 5 Berry sugar 5g
- 1 What a simple family photo
- 2 Sieving of starch and baking powder
- 3 Butter melts in water
- 4 Pour butter and sugar into the flour.
- 5 Grab it with your hands and make it a lump of flour.
- 6 Pour in the original yogurt
- 7 Mix yoghurt with flour by hand and knead for about 30 seconds (no more than 30 seconds, otherwise the bread will become rough) to form a non-sticky dough.
- 8 Divide the dough into eight parts. Each dough is slightly rounded and covered with starch. Place the dough on a baking tray covered with oil paper. Place it in a preheated oven of 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes. In the middle layer, fire up and down. See the golden color on the surface, you can get out of the oven.
- 9 It tastes better when its hot.
- 10 Sweet and delicate tissue
- 11 Attractive
- 12 Okay, youre all back. Ben Wang, Im going to get some sun, haha.