With the bread machine, making meat floss is actually very simple. After trying the meat floss made by yourself, I believe you will never look at the meat floss outside. Attached is a super detailed meat floss recipe, pay attention to the tips oh.
Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 820g
- 2 Steamed fish sauce oil 35g
- 3 Braised sauce 10g
- 4 Oyster sauce 10g
- 5 sugar 50g
- 6 oil 60g
- 7 salt 2G
- 8 Chicken essence 2G
- 1 Material preparation (some materials are too lazy to weigh one by one, please mark the material in the recipe text as the standard).
- 2 Remove the medial ridge from the fascia.
- 3 Cut the meat into small pieces about 2-3 cm along the texture, or thick slices.
- 4 Meat pieces in a cold underwater pot, put in the hot water material (pepper, anise 2, ginger slices 5g), and pick up the meat after it is cut.
- 5 Rinse the meat with clean water.
- 6 The pot is then filled with water, and the meat is soaked. Put in the boiling material (liquor, ginger slices, 5g). Cook in low heat for another hour and a half after the big fire is boiled. (It probably wont take so long if you use a pressure cooker)
- 7 Until the meat can be easily sandwiched with chopsticks. Pick up the boiled meat and keep the broth for other soups.
- 8 When the meat is cool, put it in a bigger bag and roll it with a rolling pin.
- 9 After rolling, I tore the meat that was not finely rolled. The pile on the left was the result of hand tearing. (For fear of trouble, this step can be omitted, but the effect of meat loosening….)
- 10 Put the shredded meat into the bread machine barrel, then pour in the seasoning (seasoning mixing beforehand), and open the bread machine meat floss program.
- 11 Hope that the meat is crisp and crisp, you can do the meat floss procedure twice.
- 12 When the meat floss is ready, pour it out to air it.
- 13 Self-made meat floss, without any additives, preservation time is relatively short, quickly eat and eat…