Qifeng is not mad at last. I have tried all kinds of prescriptions. Eggs are used in countless ways, low powder is used in countless ways, waist collapse, depression and cracking. All kinds of problems have appeared. After N tests and improvements, the perfect Qifeng has finally come out. It suddenly feels like Mausetton is ready to share my ideas with my friends. Come on and make the perfect Qifeng together. Welcome the like-minded partners and my Weixin Lily 456 beibei.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 5
- 2 White sugar (put in the yolk) 25g
- 3 Corn oil 40ml
- 4 milk 40ml
- 5 Low-gluten flour 80g
- 6 White sugar (in egg white) 45g
- 1 Separate the yolk from the egg white with a yolk separator and place the egg white in a larger, slightly higher pot.
- 2 Put the yolk in a smaller pot.
- 3 First add 25 grams of sugar into the yolk, then beat it evenly with a manual beater, then add corn oil and milk in turn while stirring.
- 4 Finally, 80 grams of starch were sifted in and stirred gently in Z shape until smooth and without granules. When stirring, do not circle, in order to avoid dough tendons, tendons will affect the cakes fluffy, batter as shown below.
- 5 Starch can be added in stages, and the consistency can be easily controlled. Dont say its too thin or too thick. Still go according to the gram of our square flour. The batter state is the criterion. Too thick baked cake may crack, too thin cake may be too wet.
- 6 Whipping of Protein Cream: Whip the egg white to the fish eye blisters at low speed with an electric egg beater and add one third of the sugar.
- 7 Continue to whisk at low speed until delicate, then add a third of the sugar.
- 8 Continue stirring at low speed until the wet foam is filled with the last third of the sugar.
- 9 Continue stirring at medium speed until rigid foam. The criterion for judging rigid foaming is to mention that egg whisker proteins are small pointed upright corners or that the protein will not fall down if the egg whisker proteins are turned upside down or if the protein is inserted into a chopstick, the egg whisker proteins will not fall down. The whole whipping process lasts about five minutes.
- 10 Use a scraper to take one third of the protein and put it into the egg yolk lake. Turn the egg yolk lake from bottom to top. Then take one third of the protein and put it into the egg yolk lake. Finally, pour the egg yolk lake into the protein bowl and mix it evenly. At this time, the cake paste is made.
- 11 Pour the egg yolk lake into the 8-inch sticky mould. Put it down again and repeat the earthquake a few times, and the bubbles come out.
- 12 Enter the middle and lower layers of the preheated oven and bake for 55 minutes at 125 degrees.
- 13 Its time to take out the cake and knock it upside down immediately, as shown below.
- 14 Remove the mould after the cake is completely cooled.
- 15 Finished product drawings
- 16 Demoulding diagram
- 17 Cut the delicate and soft eight-inch Qifeng and you can enjoy it. It took half a day to finish writing the prescription, and the code is soft to the hand! ____________ I just hope that my friends can make perfect Qifeng with my prescription.