I always like chicken gills very much. When I came back home, I found duck gills. I bought them and ate them once. I found that they were more crisp than chicken gills. So I often bought them. This dish was fried with my own home-made bad peppers. Its different from the chopped peppers in supermarkets. First, its totally free of additives. Its more sanitary. Second, the homemade bad peppers dont have that. Salty, more sour, stir-fried vegetables are a little sour, special meals.
Food Material List
- 1 Duck gizzard 500g
- 2 Chilli grains 1 tablespoon
- 1 Purchased duck gills should be cleaned, and yellow and thin films should not be torn off. This is my mothers operation, Im recording…
- 2 The treated duck gills are white, tender and clean.
- 3 Slice duck gizzard, ginger, garlic and onion into segments.
- 4 Heat a large spoonful of vegetable oil in the pan and stir-fry garlic and ginger. The family is eating vegetable oil, if not, salad oil, peanut oil, soybean oil and so on can be used to replace.
- 5 Stir-fry duck gills
- 6 Stir-fry until duck is white and scoop it out for use.
- 7 Raw materials waste, chili pepper, make a face. ~Bright red is very good to look at it.
- 8 Put 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in the pot and 1 tablespoon of bad chili pepper in when the oil is slightly hot, depending on how hot you eat.
- 9 Change to medium-heat, stir-fry leftover chili peppers with shovels or spoons, and make them look like the pictures below. Then put in a little soy sauce, a little salt, because the bad chili peppers made at home are not salty, so put a little salt. If you buy the supermarkets chopped pepper to do, then you dont need to release salt, chopped pepper is also less. Put some
- 10 Stir-fry duck gills in a pot, stir-fry well, then add a little cooking wine, cover the pot and tighten it. If youre afraid of sticking to the pan, you can put a spoonful of water in it.
- 11 After a while, uncover the lid of the pot, confirm that the duck gizzard is ripe and put in the onion, stir-fry for a few times, then start the pot.
- 12 finished product