62% of the bread is made of water powder. Thank you, Sister Grace, for sharing your skills! Use Baicui 8990SUG powder to operate. C
Food Material List
- 1 Dry Chinese wolfberry 15g
- 2 Drinking water 160g
- 3 The above extracts of wolfberry juice 157G
- 4 Egg juice 50g
- 5 Granulated sugar 30g
- 6 sea salt 3G
- 7 Strong flour 320G
- 8 Angel Rapid Drying Yeast 3G
- 9 butter 20g
- 10 California Raisins 13 cups
- 1 Drinking water soaked in wolfberry for 20 minutes, and then poured into the cooking machine, whipped into juice, sifted and separated residues. 157G medlar juice was obtained.
- 2 Put the bread barrel on the electronic scale and measure it into the bread barrel. Pour the medlar juice, egg juice, sugar, sea salt, high gluten flour and yeast. Put it in the bread machine and start the soft bread program. Choose light color and weigh 700g. The whole process takes 2:40.
- 3 After the first 15-minute stirring, there is a 15-minute soaking process. At the beginning of the second stirring, butter blocks are poured into the corner of the bread barrel, and raisins are poured into the automatic fruit box on the lid. Then wait till the program is over
- 4 Remove and cool. Cool to palm temperature.
- 5 Section. If the food is eaten within 2 to 3 days, the room temperature is 18 to 25 degrees. Store it in a fresh-keeping box or in a sealed bag.
- 6 After slicing, the food that can not be eaten is sealed in a fresh-keeping bag and placed in a freezing layer.
- 7 Commercial bread generally contains preservatives (such as calcium propionate), which can prevent bread mildew, but also contains bread improvers, which can improve the structure of bread and delay the aging of bread. Therefore, the shelf life of bread can be extended by 3-4 days. Home-made hand-made bread does not contain such additives, so its shelf life will naturally be greatly shortened. Although low temperature accelerates the aging of starch, when the temperature drops below 0 degrees, the aging of starch slows down greatly. Therefore, after putting bread in the fresh-keeping bag, put it in the refrigerator freezer to freeze rapidly to – 18 degrees Celsius, which can prolong the shelf life of bread. Take it out when you want to eat, spray some water on the surface of the bread, re-bake and thaw (oven temperature is 100-120 degrees, time depends on the size of the bread), and you can eat it. The bread can be preserved for about 2 weeks by freezing method. But it must be noted that only bread without filling is suitable for cryopreservation.