My Wechat Public Number [Rhododendron Cuisine], after you pay attention to it, you can check out the delicious recipes I edit carefully for you every day and how thin you are!
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 250g
- 2 sugar content 65g
- 3 butter 125g
- 4 Whole egg juice 40g
- 1 Butter softens at room temperature. Then add sugar. In spring, summer and autumn, I usually take out butter 2 – 3 hours in advance and soften it at room temperature. In winter, the butter is softened at room temperature more than four hours in advance. Fully softened butter at room temperature will be delicate and easy to beat. Fully softened butter can be easily punctured with a single finger poke.
- 2 Stir the sugar with a rubber scraper for a few times to blend it into the softened butter. Then whisk the butter in an egg beater for about 2 minutes.
- 3 Then add the egg juice three times, whipping each time until the egg juice is completely blended into butter and then add the next egg juice.
- 4 Add low gluten flour.
- 5 Knead into a butter dough and wrap it in a plastic wrap. Store it in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes.
- 6 Wash vanilla in advance and drain water. Sprinkle a little flour on the board to prevent contamination, and roll out the dough after refrigeration into a very thin large face. Then paste the coriander on the face and press a circle with a circular abrasive. If the vanilla is not easy to paste on the face, you can dip a little water on the vanilla and press it gently with your finger. Place the biscuits in a baking pan at 180 degrees and bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Oven time and temperature are only for reference because of the different power of each oven. Finally, the remaining edge fabric can be kneaded again, then rolled into the face, pasted with vanilla, pressed out the shape. This can minimize the waste of food Oh!