Food Material List
- 1 Yolk 2
- 2 milk 95ml
- 3 Sugar 20g
- 4 Unsalted butter 125ml
- 5 Vanilla essence Several drops
- 1 Prepare materials.
- 2 Egg yolk is beaten with 5 grams of sugar until it swells and turns pale yellow.
- 3 The milk is heated to 80 degrees.
- 4 Pour the milk into the yolk while its hot. Stir it quickly. Then cool the finished product to 5-10 degrees in the freezer.
- 5 Add 15 grams of white sugar three times in the middle of the light cream and whisk it to 70%.
- 6 Mix the frozen custard with whipped cream evenly.
- 7 Drop in a few drops of vanilla.
- 8 Pour the stirred ice cream into the container and freeze it in the refrigerator.
- 9 Take it out every half an hour and stir it, and it will be basically formed in about 4 hours.
- 10 Good ice cream. You need to take it out and thaw it for a few minutes before eating.
- 11 Dig into balls and eat.