Food Material List
- 1 butter 50g
- 2 Egg 1
- 3 Low-gluten flour 50g
- 4 Berry sugar 50g
- 5 Vanilla essence A quarter spoon
- 6 Baking powder One-half spoon
- 1 An egg is put in a container.
- 2 Beat with fine sugar
- 3 Stir well and add vanilla essence.
- 4 Blend the baking flour and sift it into the beaten eggs.
- 5 Stir well and add butter that melts in water.
- 6 Continue stirring until full fusion is pasty.
- 7 Cover with plastic film and refrigerate for 1 hour
- 8 Remove the batter from the refrigerator, mix it up slightly and put it in a mounting bag.
- 9 Scissor the small mouth of the mounting bag to squeeze the batter into the die
- 10 Put it in the oven and set it on fire for about 190 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 11 The Cute Mini shell is out of the oven