On weekend afternoons, make a cup of afternoon tea, always with some dessert in place. This recipe is not a Portuguese egg tart, so the skin is not crisp, but it has a special flavor. Egg juice contains not only milk, but also light cream, plus vanilla pods. A strong milk flavor is followed by a slight vanilla fragrance. Here I recommend it to you.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 60g
- 2 butter 40g
- 3 sugar 30g
- 4 milk 80ml
- 5 Unsalted butter 80ml
- 1 First, weigh 40 g butter and put it in a mixing bowl.
- 2 Then weigh the sugar 18 g and put it in a mixing bowl.
- 3 Add 1g salt and mix evenly with your hands. Here, you must use your hands. You dont need a mixer. Theres also sugar that doesnt dissolve completely. You have to keep granular sugar. It is recommended to stir with gloves so that the hand oil will not be filled and the temperature of the hand will be prevented from dissolving the sugar.
- 4 Weigh low gluten flour 60g and put it in a mixing bowl.
- 5 Mix it with the mixture of butter and sugar just now to form dough. Note that it is also necessary to use your hands, and can not completely dissolve the sugar, the beginning will not form a ball, slowly knead for 2 minutes to form a ball, dont worry.
- 6 Put it into the egg tart mould, my egg tart mould is 7.5 cm (diameter) at the top, 4.0 cm (diameter) at the bottom and 2 cm high, so you can according to the mould and surface. The standard ratio should be butter: flour: sugar = 5:7:2. Ive adjusted it a little according to my taste.
- 7 Then make egg juice. First measure milk 80 ml, light cream 80 ml, sugar 18 g, and stir in a mixing bowl until sugar is completely melted. The standard ratio should be light cream: milk: sugar: egg yolk = 65:65:10:1. Note here, you still have to do it manually. And slowly stirring, must not let light cream bubbles.
- 8 When the sugar is completely dissolved, add two egg yolks (no egg white) and vanilla seeds (throw the vanilla into it and its full of seeds).
- 9 Stir well and filter the impurities with a filter.
- 10 After that, put in the Panasonic steam microwave oven and bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius. Because everyones oven and custard moulds are different, so everyones time will be different.
- 11 Twenty minutes later, the fragrant tarts came out of the pot.