Vegetable fried cakes dont have much oil, water and flavor, but if you can add garlic and ginger before you come out of the pot and add a few drops of delicious juice, the vegetable fried cakes will have a different flavor.
Food Material List
- 1 Leftover pancakes 3 pieces
- 2 Cabbage Half
- 1 Remaining pancakes ready
- 2 Clean cabbage, only half is enough.
- 3 Garlic and ginger slices ready
- 4 Chop garlic and chop ginger
- 5 The pancakes were cut into thin filaments.
- 6 Cut cabbage into thin slices
- 7 Pour a little oil into the pan, add cabbage shreds, stir-fry for a moment, then add a little salt.
- 8 Pour in a little sauce and season with a few drops of delicious juice.
- 9 Stir-fry evenly, then pour in the shredded cake and stir-fry.
- 10 When the shredded cake is heated evenly and the vegetable soup is absorbed, the garlic powder and ginger powder are poured into it.
- 11 Stir-fry and cook evenly.
- 12 When eating, you can sprinkle chili oil and vinegar according to your taste.
- 13 Smells good
- 14 Smells good