My fathers only hobby after retirement is growing vegetables. He uses that space to grow cucumbers, tomatoes, potatoes, okra… Its happy to work, and Dad enjoys it. This season, its time for peas to ripen again. Green peas are delicious just by boiling them with a little salt water. Today, one of the protagonists of this love dish, egg yolk salad balls, uses his fathers peas. Give this dish to Dad, its also like borrowing flowers to offer Buddha! (The text and pictures of the recipe are original, please do not reproduce them without authorization)
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4
- 2 peas 50g
- 3 Corn 50g
- 4 Salad dressing 20g
- 5 Cranberry Some
- 1 Wash the eggs. Put some water and salt in the pot (salt can prevent cracking of eggs). Put the eggs in the pot. Boil the eggs for 7 to 8 minutes after boiling. Put them out and put them in the cool boiling water immediately. Peel off the shell without ironing your hands.
- 2 Cut the eggs in half. Put the yolk in a bowl and crush it with a spoon.
- 3 Cut half of the protein into pieces, and half dont cut it into protein bowls.
- 4 Peas and corn are cooked and dried.
- 5 Add salad dressing to the yolk and stir well.
- 6 Add peas and corn and mix well into egg yolk salad paste. (Dont finish it all, leave some for decoration.)
- 7 Use a spoon to fill the yolk salad mud of the previous step into the protein bowl prepared in the first step and arrange it into an oval shape. Place the protein crumbs in the middle of the dish. Sphere the excess yolk salad paste onto the protein crumbs. Finally, peas, corn and cranberries are used as decorations.
- 8 Finished product drawings
- 9 Finished product drawings.
- 10 Finished product drawings.