I prefer to cook porridge slowly in a casserole over a small fire. Its fast and convenient. The porridge tastes good.
Food Material List
- 1 scrag Appropriate amount
- 2 Green vegetables (celery is the best) Appropriate amount
- 3 rice Appropriate amount
- 4 Ginger slices Appropriate amount
- 1 Clean the meat and bones.
- 2 Rinse and soak the rice.
- 3 After washing, the vegetables were soaked in dilute salt water for more than 15 minutes.
- 4 The water in the pot is boiled open and boiled slightly into the meat bones to remove the blood water and wash the blood foam.
- 5 Re-enter the pressure cooker, put a little water (2-3 bowls), pat a piece of ginger and a scallion knot, add more salt (salty soup can make meat bones taste), cover the lid and valve, turn the heat to low after boiling for 10 minutes;
- 6 Put the soaked rice into a half-pressed pot.
- 7 Add proper amount of water, cover the pot cover, turn the big fire to the small one for 15 minutes, and open the pressure cooker after the air pressure is emptied.
- 8 Put the shredded vegetables into the boil, add proper salt, chicken essence and pepper.