Food Material List
- 1 plain flour 300g+100g
- 2 Immediate dry yeast 4G
- 3 salt 3G
- 4 warm water Appropriate amount
- 1 Mix 300 g flour with salt in a uniform basin. That is, dry yeast is boiled in warm water. After 5 or 6 minutes, it is poured into the basin. After rubbing all the materials into smooth dough, it is fermented at room temperature.
- 2 Use the time of dough fermentation to prepare fillings: mix fresh meat with marinated meat, add pepper water to mix vigorously, pour sesame oil to mix and put in refrigerator to refrigerate and marinate; stir-fry eggs in pan after beating, chop them into broken eggs and spread them to cool.
- 3 Rinse the dried beans and place them on a table. Cut them into diced pieces. Rinse the celery and pick the leaves and stems. Rip the tendons and chop them into diced pieces.
- 4 Grab the dried beans with a little salt and pour them into a basin to mix with the marinated minced meat, and pour the broken eggs into the basin to mix well.
- 5 Before preparing the stuffing, pour the celery into a bowl and mix well. Sprinkle with oil and sprinkle with onions.
- 6 The dough fermentation was completed. Inspection method: dough volume expanded about 2 times, finger powdered into the dough, and the hole rebounded slightly.
- 7 At this time, 100 g of flour will be put into the fermented dough, and then rubbed into a smooth dough, placed on the board to relax the film for about 15 minutes.
- 8 The slab is sprayed with hand powder, the loose ball is rubbed into strips and divided into uniform small dosage. Rolling with a rolling pin, the slab is rolled into a round piece with thick middle edge and thin edge.
- 9 The prepared meat and vegetable mixture filling is wrapped in the dough and pinched tightly; according to this method, the filling is wrapped in the dough.
- 10 Put the embryos into a big pot steamed with a stick coat (corn husk) and let them dry for about 15 minutes before steaming in cold water. Steam on medium heat for about 25 minutes and then turn off after steaming for 1-2 minutes.