This is my favorite dish since I was young, because I love sour food and potatoes. So often do it at home! I hope you like it too!
Food Material List
- 1 Potato Two
- 2 Red pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 Chop onions and garlic and set aside.
- 2 Then rinse the potatoes and cut them into slices or silks.
- 3 Then heat the pan and pour in some oil.
- 4 When the oil is eight minutes hot, pour the cut potato chips into the pot and stir-fry until the potatoes turn yellow. Pour the red chili into the pot (according to personal taste).
- 5 With the thirteen fragrances, cooking wine, soy sauce, vinegar, salt.
- 6 Continue to stir-fry for three to five minutes. Pour onions and garlic into the pan before leaving the pan. Add monosodium glutamate and starch. Stir-fry for two minutes before leaving the pan.
Garlic, vinegar and chili peppers can be seasoned according to individual taste