Food Material List
- 1 walnut meat 90g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 3 Egg 50g
- 4 milk 50ml
- 5 Lemon juice 15ml
- 1 Pour 90 grams of California walnut meat into a baking pan.
- 2 Bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes. Remove and cool.
- 3 After softening the butter, pour in fine sugar and beat until the color is white.
- 4 Add the egg liquid three times, stirring evenly each time and then another time.
- 5 Pour in milk without stirring.
- 6 Pour in lemon juice without stirring.
- 7 Sift in starch, baking powder and salt that have been sifted once.
- 8 Turn it evenly with a rubber scraper, do not circle it, turn it up from the bottom.
- 9 Add 2/3 California walnuts;
- 10 Stir well;
- 11 Preheat oven 185 degrees, put batter into paper cup, small paper cup coated with egg tart mold;
- 12 The remaining 1/3 of California walnuts were sprinkled on the batter.
- 13 Enter oven, upper and middle, 185 degrees, fire up and down, 30 minutes.