The real summer has not arrived, I cant wait to eat watermelon, and about the dessert of watermelon, the favorite is this watermelon milk and Similu. According to my measurements, just make three small bowls, a family of three bites just right.
Food Material List
- 1 watermelon (Peeling) 300g
- 2 Sago 250g
- 3 Pure milk (coconut milk) 250ml
- 4 Honey (sugar) Appropriate amount
- 5 Cool boiling water Bowl
- 1 Wash the sago (as usual). Boil the water and put in the sago. Cook over high heat until it is almost transparent (with only a little white left in the middle). It lasts about 15 to 20 minutes. Turn off the fire and cover it for a while.
- 2 While boiling the rice, treat the watermelon and cut the seeds into small pieces.
- 3 Remove the sago and immerse it in cold boiling water. After cooling, pour the water over and leave the sago.
- 4 Put the rice in a bowl, add the watermelon seeds, and pour in the milk.
- 5 Finally, drip honey and mix evenly, put it in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes (the specific refrigeration time depends on your taste) and take it out. You can also put the watermelon in the refrigerator in advance and then take it out and put it directly into the Similu. Enjoy it!