Looking at a gorgeous and simple western meal, its suitable to have a glass of red wine when inviting guests and meeting friends, to talk about the joy of life… cough, in short, Wing will teach you how to make delicious Western food with the simplest ingredients.
Food Material List
- 1 pork tenderloin 1 pieces
- 2 Tomatoes 1
- 3 Apple 1
- 4 Lettuce (cabbage) Half
- 5 Honey 1 tablespoon
- 1 Prepare materials and preheat oven to 180 degrees
- 2 Cut tomatoes into small dices and twist the water as dry as possible. But dont break tomatoes < br /> (it would be better if you could buy dried tomatoes in the supermarket ~because dried tomatoes taste heavier than fresh ones… = =)
- 3 Sprinkle salt and pepper on the surface of the tenderloin meat and wipe it carefully so that the tenderloin meat is fully coated with seasoning.
- 4 Cut the tenderloin in the middle with a knife.~
- 5 Sprinkle half a teaspoon of nine-storey towers and rosemary (these spices are sold in supermarkets, friends who like western food are better to prepare some at home, stir-frying can also put a little, it will be very fragrant!! But if its not, dont care.
- 6 Put in the tomatoes (or dried tomatoes) and wrap the fillet tightly with thread (because there is no thread, I string the incisions with toothpicks). Dont stuff too many tomatoes in. Tomatoes are only put to give the tenderloin a little flavor and moisture, so as to avoid the tenderloin coming out of the oven and becoming very dry.
- 7 Sprinkle the remaining nine-storey towers and rosemary on the surface and apply evenly.
- 8 Heat oil in a pan and put in a tablespoon of butter. Butter is very fragrant. While frying, the taste of butter will remain in the meat.
- 9 Put in the tenderloin. Medium-to-large fire (that is, a little bigger than medium-to-large fire!) Let the color of the tenderloin meat be the same as that of the steak. Dont touch it after putting it in. Turn it over every minute.
- 10 Up to this point, the surface turns brown and black, but dont scorch it!!!
- 11 Oil paper on the baking tray mat, put the fried tenderloin into the oven 150 degrees, bake for 10 to 15 minutes (each oven temperature will be somewhat different, it is best to check in the tenth minute whether it is cooked).
- 12 In the process of roasting, cut lettuce (or cabbage) into about a centimeter of silk… Apple cut into finger size (not to ask you to cut your finger in, OK?) Put in the remaining tomatoes, and if theres none left, cut another one.~
- 13 Hot olive oil and butter in the pan
- 14 Stir-fry the above materials to the extent shown in the figure? If you like raw salad, its OK not to stir-fry it, but its easier to set it up after stir-frying.
- 15 At this time, our tenderloin meat is almost roasted. ~ Is there any juicy ~~ Its delicious!!!
but. Dont worry. Make sure that the roasted tenderloin is rested on the board for five to ten minutes. (I put a new layer of oil paper underneath, and Im too lazy to wash the board.) Because when you cut it, the juice in the meat will fly everywhere, and it wont shape, and the meat will disperse.
- 16 At this point we can find a nice plate ~
and put the salad in the middle.~~~~
- 17 Cut the tenderloin meat carefully and put it on the salad ~ < br /> finally! Sprinkle a layer of honey!!!
This roast tenderloin is finished!!!! ~ ~
- 18 Together with potato salad ~Perfect life, Perfect dinner… And some more red wine… The happiest thing in the world is this!!!