Food Material List
- 1 Conch 800g
- 2 salt 2 spoons
- 1 Conch must be fresh and fresh in the market. If it is not cooked fresh, it will bring a full pot with a peculiar smell, which will affect health after eating.
- 2 Soak in salt water for a while and the conch spits out impurities. Clean the conch with clean water and drain the water for later use.
- 3 Fill in the pot with proper amount of water, put conch in proper amount of salt, and boil for two or three minutes over high heat.
- 4 The cooked conch will be turned off immediately. If the conch meat is boiled too large, it will not be easy to bring it up.
- 5 Prepare a dish of homemade Laba garlic with conch meat.
- 6 Boiled conch placed on a plate
- 7 Conch meat tastes delicious
- 8 Happy tasting wine
- 9 Kids tell you a little secret. Its so delicious that you dont have any friends.