White burning can preserve the original taste of fresh shrimp. Lemon is a trick to make white burnt shrimp more delicious. It is rich in vitamin C, which can lock up the sweet taste and protein of shrimp while deodorizing. The finished product is neither old nor uncooked, fragrant and sweet.
Food Material List
- 1 Shrimp 500g
- 1 Cut onion, lemon and slice.
- 2 Pour water into the pot, add scallion and ginger slices,
boil and add lemon juice and lemon slices.
- 3 When the water boils again, add shrimp.
- 4 When the shrimp body curls, add salt; < br /> until the shrimp body floats, turn off the fire;
- 5 Turntable with lemon slices.