BlackBottom Cupcake (translated from The Great Book of Chocolate) Note: The following amount is suitable for 12 medium cupcakes
Food Material List
- 1 Cheese sauce:
- 2 Cream cheese 227g, room temperature softening
- 3 egg One
- 4 Vanilla essence 12 spoons
- 5 White granulated sugar 65g (I used 45g, just right)
- 1 Whisk the cream cheese, add sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and mix well.
- 2 Mix the dry ingredients of chocolate cupcakes in a large container. Pour the wet ingredients of chocolate cupcakes into the middle. Mix well. Dont beat too hard. It will give out gluten. The taste of the cake will be too dry and thick.
- 3 Pour batter evenly into 12 Cup moulds
- 4 Place several tablespoons of 1 cheese sauce in the center of the chocolate batter. I am greedy, put more, less, that is “white heart and black bottom”, my is “white top and black bottom”.
- 5 Bake in a preheated 350F (175C) oven for about 25 minutes until toothpick is inserted into the batter and taken out. Cool on the grill.