This is the local wild clam, although not big, but the meat is rich and delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Clams Appropriate amount
- 2 Shredded onion and ginger Few
- 1 When I went shopping, I saw an old man selling at a stall. At first glance, the local wild, uncle himself to dig up, can not help but buy some back, and asked some sea water back to ease the sediment.
- 2 Chopped onion and ginger
- 3 The clam is washed several times with clear water to control the water for use.
- 4 Heat the frying pan, add some cooking oil, add shallot and ginger, stir-fry the soybean sauce. Im using stir-fried soybeans with onion oil. If you use ordinary soybeans, if its too salty, youd better soak them in advance.
- 5 Add the washed clams and stir-fry until the clams open their shells.
- 6 Bring out and eat