Yesterday at noon, my good friend Yanrus family dinner, one of which is “wild hot pepper sipping fat intestines”. Its so hot that the sisters cant support themselves and even roar enough. Chef Yang is the one who roars the most. In order to satisfy my spicy stomach, I decided to buy half of the tender local chicken today, a whole wild spicy chicken in high spirits. At the end of April, Guangzhou was already the rhythm of midsummer. I once again challenged my familys taste bud limit. They were all screaming hot, but they wanted to stop. The chopsticks kept turning. Before long, a plate of spicy chicken was almost eaten. It was very difficult to find a piece of chicken in the pepper and pepper. C
Food Material List
- 1 Nentu Chicken (Broiler) Half (about 500 g)
- 2 Dry pepper 40g
- 3 Sichuan Pepper 20g
- 4 Cane pepper (green pepper) 20g
- 5 Bean paste 70g
- 6 White pepper 1 teaspoon
- 7 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 8 Sugar Two teaspoons
- 9 ginger 1 chunk
- 10 garlic 4 and 5 valves
- 11 White sesame Grab a handful
- 12 Peanut oil Appropriate amount
- 13 Star anise Two or three
- 14 salt 1 teaspoon
- 1 Cut the chicken into small pieces and marinate it with a little salt and cooking wine for a while. Dry pepper cut into small pieces, ginger and garlic cut randomly, bean paste, pepper, rattan pepper ready.
- 2 When the oil is 80% hot, the chicken pieces are stir-fried.
- 3 After the chicken pieces are dried, they can be turned into small and medium-sized fires, which will be maintained for a long time.
- 4 Stir-fry for 5 or 6 minutes until the chicken skin shrinks and the color is brown.
- 5 Its time to add seasoning. The first thing to add is bean paste and ginger garlic. Stir-fry continuously after adding.
- 6 The color of bean paste has been completely immersed in chicken, ginger and garlic are also fried dry, cooked into cooking wine, then mixed with a proper amount of sugar, white pepper, two or three broken anise.
- 7 Sprinkle pepper and rattan pepper and stir-fry. Say two more sentences while stir-frying. Before stir-frying, I knead a small amount of salt to marinate chicken for a while, so there is no soy sauce in the stir-frying process. Because I think the fried chicken is more delicious and the color is not too deep. Chili chicken is just the right color without soy sauce because of its long frying time and the assistance of bean paste.
- 8 Two or three minutes later, the pot smelled pepper, sprinkled into the dried pepper section, and then fried for a few minutes. To avoid burning hot peppers, we can turn the fire down a little more and take it slowly.
- 9 Sprinkled with white sesame seeds, the stir-frying stage of spicy chicken is almost over, smelling the tempting spicy fragrance, turning the wrist of the pot shovel more lightly.
- 10 Sesame fried fragrance, pepper and pepper color is also right, at this time the chicken has been stir-fried outside the coke crisp, full of flavor. Look carefully before you eat, a hot plate, it really has some wild flavor.