Seven days after I bought Sammy online, I couldnt wait to make a bowl of relief when I came back.
Food Material List
- 1 Sago
- 2 coconut powder
- 3 milk A bag
- 4 Sugar One scoop
- 5 Strawberry
- 6 Pear One
- 7 Mango One
- 8 Coconut crisps
- 1 Rinse the bowl with coconut powder (better buy Coconut juice), heat the milk and pour it into the coconut juice, then add a spoonful of sugar. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate
- 2 Boil water in the pot (water must be more) and pour sago into the pot after boiling, stirring from time to time to avoid sticking to the pot (do not cover the lid when boiling). Cook for about 20 minutes. Theres a little white dot left in the middle of the sago. Turn off the lid and cover for 10 minutes.
- 3 Cool the sago after boiling (like fish eggs)
- 4 Put the sago in a bowl and put the cut fruit (whatever you like)
- 5 Pour in the milk coconut juice that has been refrigerated before. Finally, pour some coconut crisps (this step can be omitted, because I like coconut very much, so I will add it)
- 6 finished product