The method is super simple and tastes super-authentic hot-dry noodles in Wuhan.
Food Material List
- 1 Alkali water surface (hanging surface type) 100g
- 2 Sauerkraut Appropriate amount
- 3 Chopped green onion Appropriate amount
- 4 Sesame paste
- 5 salt
- 6 Soy sauce
- 7 Vinegar
- 8 Chicken essence
- 9 Pepper
- 1 Cut pickles (sour beans or pickled radish) into dices, cut scallions into scallions, mix some raw extracts, vinegar, salt, pepper and chicken essence into seasoning sauce, and mix pure sesame sauce with sesame oil (if not, warm boiled water can also be used) to mix and reserve.
- 2 After boiling water, boil 100 grams of alkali water in a pot. Use chopsticks to remove it from time to time to prevent adhesion. After boiling for 1 to 2 minutes, turn to medium boiling for 3 to 4 minutes. Add some cold water in the middle and boil until the core is white. Drain water and put it in a large bowl. Do not boil too soft. You can pass through the cool boiled water and then drain it out into a big bowl, which will make the noodles more refreshing and refreshing.
- 3 Add scallions, pickles, seasoning sauce and sesame sauce and mix quickly.
- 4 Egg wine boiled with homemade rice wine is a real Wuhan breakfast.
- 5 Someone asked what is alkali water surface, I added that when mixing noodles, the noodles added with edible alkali (sodium carbonate) are more resistant to boiling and elastic teeth than ordinary noodles, which is the best choice for traditional Wuhan hot and dry noodles. You can refer to the alkaline surface of this noodle in my picture.