When I was young, I remember that my father liked to come home from work. My mother would cook a cold dish, pour a glass of good wine (my father drinks liquor in winter, only beer in summer) and look at my fathers tasty drip of that wine and a small dish. I was envious of it. Now I can cook too. Every time I go back, I will make different drips of wine and vegetables for my father. Enjoy it. Wish Dad a happier and happier life!
Food Material List
- 1 About 400 grams of fresh chicken, 8 grams of ginger, 7 grams of scallion, 6 grams of pepper, two garlic cloves, 80 grams of cucumber, 2 grams of salt, half spoon of chicken essence and one spoon of soy sauce
- 1 Fresh chicken half, wash
- 2 Put ginger and scallion in a pot and boil for 15 minutes until just cooked. The chicken tastes much better. You can use chopsticks to insert it into your legs and try it. When no blood comes out, it means cooked.
- 3 If the ice is cool and white, there will be more ice.
- 4 Remove chickens and soak them in
- 5 Soak for a while and turn over.
- 6 Pepper and chili powder, chopped garlic in a bowl
- 7 Hot oil poured in, the fragrance came out immediately, add soy sauce, fish sauce, salt and all other condiments to join, I added a spoonful of self-made chili sauce.
- 8 Cucumber shredded and placed in the middle of the dish
- 9 Cut chicken pieces and put them on top
- 10 Sprinkle the seasoning on top and garnish with onions or coriander leaves.
- 11 Delicious appetizer
- 12 The cucumbers below are also delicious.
- 13 Start, please.