Food Material List
- 1 corn starch 25g
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Vinegar 2-3 drops
- 4 Low-gluten flour 50g
- 5 Yogurt 140g
- 1 Prepare materials. (6 inches) Yogurt is light or Yinqiao type of small house yogurt, thick < br /> protein yolk into two containers respectively. Prepare hot water of 85-90 degrees, cover the bottom of the mould with oil paper, or do not stain the mould. The oven can be preheated with hot water at this time. (Protein paste beats well and quickly)
- 2 Add yoghurt in the yolk bowl and mix well with a manual beater.
- 3 Sift in starch and corn starch (if you make tea or chocolate flavor, then also sift in. The corresponding starch content decreased.
- 4 Stir clockwise or counterclockwise until no particles are present. (This step is also critical, must be stirred to no particles, or mixed with the protein behind, there will be large particles, uneven mixing)
- 5 Add a few drops of white vinegar or lemon juice into the protein bowl, beat until the foam is thick and add 1/3 of the sugar, then beat until the protein foam is fine and add the remaining 1/2 of the sugar. Finally, beat to the wet foam (pull up the beater, the protein can pull out the elbow) and add the remaining sugar.
- 6 Continue beating until the dry foam (pull up the egg beater, the protein pulls out the upright head) continues to beat until the egg beater feels a little inactive, and the protein is getting thicker and thicker. Pull up the egg beater head, the protein head becomes short and round, the lines are obvious, and the back-spike protein will not drip. At this time, hard foam can not be hit again. If beaten again, the protein will be beaten into a ball of cotton flocculent. If you are not proficient, practice more to master.
- 7 Take 1/3 of the protein into the yolk paste, mix it up and down (this step must be mixed evenly), and then take the remaining 1/2 of the protein and yolk paste to cut and mix. Till the end, cut and mix well. Practice more and mix quickly when cutting. Prevent protein defoaming.
- 8 Pour in the greased baking tray and knock on the table for a few times to blow out the bubbles.
- 9 Put it into 160 degree preheated oven (mine is Changdi 52L oven with 41cm*30cn*20cm long baking pan). Accurate temperature, middle layer, upper and lower fire. 30 minutes, superficial color, (upper tube 3 minutes).
- 10 Water bath method (I pour 85 degree boiling water of 800-1000ML to 2/3 of the baking pan). (If the oven is too small, the surface of the cake is too close to the heating pipe, which will easily crack and collapse.)
- 11 After baking, let it go for a few minutes.
- 12 Then take out the buckle demoulding.
The second time we made a tea-smelling dish. It was baked at 170 degrees for 30 minutes and cracked as shown in the picture.
1. If the oven temperature is high and the surface color is fast, tin paper can be covered.
2. This cake has little sugar and no oil, so you wont be afraid to be fat if you eat it. ~ < br > < br > 3. Cake cracks or collapses. There are three reasons for failure: (light cheese cake is basically the same): < br > 1) Protein is not passed off or beaten too much.
2) The protein and yolk paste were not mixed well.
3) The baking temperature is too high.
4. Protein and sugar (sugar powder is not allowed to be used at this time ~sugar) must be hard enough to withstand defoaming. But if you hit < br >, you will lose the stickiness too lightly. It is difficult to mix with egg yolk paste. And the cake breaks easily when baked.
5) Egg yolk paste and protein must be mixed well, and a few clicks, shock out the bubbles, or the cake baked after there are large bubbles, it is also easy to collapse.
6) This cake is like a light cheese cake, baked pudding at low temperature for a long time, and the baking pan needs to be filled with water.
7) the cake paste contains a large amount of protein foam. It will expand when it roasts. If the temperature is too high, it will burst, just like the second time I baked it.
8) Taste is soft, slightly sticky is normal, if it is very wet, or the bottom of the water, even if wrapped with tin paper is not able to block the water, or is not ripe, judge ripe or not ripe, one is to press the surface by hand, if there is elasticity, no sense of floating, it is ripe. Cake moulds will be slightly demoulded around the cake paste because of the ripeness and condensation of the cake paste.