Mix it and youll get delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 120g
- 2 Yogurt 90g
- 3 Granulated sugar 50g
- 4 Yolk 1
- 5 protein 1
- 6 Low-gluten flour 20ml
- 1 Softening of Cream Cheese at Room Temperature
- 2 Add half the sugar and beat Pengsong with an egg beater. Add the yolk and beat well.
- 3 Add yogurt twice.
- 4 Blend well and add a second time.
- 5 Protein and lemon juice a few drops, and the other half of the sugar whisk (7-8 points)
- 6 Add the protein to the cheese paste three times. Sift in the flour and mix well.
- 7 Pour into two four-inch moulds. (If its a 6-inch model) double the prescription.
- 8 Bake at 180 degrees for 10 minutes and rotate at 170 degrees for 30 minutes. (If its 6 inches, turn 170 degrees for 1 hour.)
- 9 Remove and refrigerate overnight.
- 10 Cut it open and eat it.