Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 100g
- 2 Unsalted Butter 100g
- 3 White granulated sugar 100g
- 4 Egg yolk 2 45g
- 5 Low-gluten flour 300g
- 1 Material Set Diagram
- 2 Cut butter and cream cheese into small pieces and soften at room temperature.
- 3 After softening, the eggs are beaten evenly and fluffy with an electric beater.
- 4 Two eggs are added to the butter cheese paste twice, one by one. Beat the eggs evenly with an electric beater and add the second one.
- 5 Pour the sugar in and beat evenly. Watch out for sugar spills when you pass.
- 6 Sift the starch into the beaten biscuit paste.
- 7 Mix well with a scraper. The cheese butter paste around the basin wall should also be scraped off. Then knead the dough with your hands.
- 8 The dough was kneaded and covered with fresh-keeping film. It was frozen in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Its better to roll the skin in this way.
- 9 When rolling, cover the skin with a fresh-keeping film. Otherwise, the skin will break easily.
- 10 Press the shape of the biscuit with a star-shaped biscuit die.
- 11 Preheat the oven 180 degrees in advance. Spread grease paper on the baking tray. Put biscuits on the baking tray. Put them in the middle of the oven at 170 degrees for 20 minutes. When the surface turns golden, you can. The temperature of each oven is different. We decide the temperature by ourselves. If you want to be crisp, its 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 12 Finished product drawings.
- 13 Which of the two colors do you like?