Food Material List
- 1 eggplant
- 2 Semi-fat lean pork
- 3 Salmon
- 4 Onion grain
- 5 Ginger powder
- 6 minced garlic
- 7 Red pepper
- 1 Remove the head and tail of eggplant, peel it off, cut it in two halves, then open it into four pieces, and soak it in dilute salt water.
- 2 After chopping the pork, marinate it with proper amount of raw extract and flour for a while.
- 3 Heat the pan, add oil and burn until about 60% boiling. Draw up the eggplant and fry it with dry water for about 1 minute until it is ripe. Remove it. Press the excess oil out with a spoon, or boil it with boiling water to remove the excess oil and drain it.
- 4 Leave a little oil in the pan, stir-fry the pork grains and set aside.
- 5 Heat up the saucepan, add a little oil, heat, stir fry salted fish, ginger, garlic and red peppers. Add a spoonful of Hou Hou sauce and Guilin chili sauce to stir fry. Add pork and minced pork. Add boiled water or broth to boil. Add some oyster sauce, salt, sugar and soy sauce to thicken.
- 6 Start the pot and put it into the hot pot, simmer a little wine. Cover the pot and cook until the eggplant tastes good. Sprinkle the cover with onions and sesame oil. Cover the pot and serve while its hot.
Eggplant efficacy: clearing heat and detoxification, promoting blood circulation and relieving pain, detumescence and diuresis, invigorating the spleen and stomach. It mainly treats hypertension, hyperlipidemia, mastitis, fecal bleeding, cough, tumors, sores, carbuncles, skin ulcers, insect bites, etc.
Eating methods of eggplant: Eggplant is one of the main vegetables in summer and autumn. There are many ways to eat eggplant. Eat eggplant cooker in winter, aromatic appetizer, anti-cancer. Purple eggplant is of great benefit to patients with hypertension, hemoptysis and skin purple spot disease. The common eating methods of eggplant include roasting, stir-frying, steaming, steaming, frying, cold dressing, etc.