Well-known Sichuan cuisine, the practice is simple, it is difficult to do a good job! This is Chengdus most traditional and authentic way of doing things. It tastes very good. The knife method has to be practiced This dish tests the knife worker extremely
Food Material List
- 1 Tenderloin 500g
- 2 Fungus
- 3 Winter bamboo shoots
- 4 Green Chinese onion
- 5 ginger
- 6 garlic
- 7 Chopped pepper
- 8 Cooking wine
- 9 Soy sauce
- 10 Old soy sauce
- 11 salt
- 12 Dry starch
- 13 Vegetable oil
- 14 Sugar
- 15 Vinegar
- 1 Ingredients preparation: pork fillet fillet washed, cut into meat strips, cold water bubble ears and shredded, bamboo shoots rinse clean and shred.
- 2 Cut scallions, ginger and garlic into small pieces and set aside.
- 3 Marinated meat: Put in wine, raw smoke, a few drops of old smoke, a small amount of water in turn (preferably shallot and ginger water (shallot and ginger shattered, soaked in water can), suspected of bothering water also become.) Hold well with your hands. Then put a small amount of salt and dry starch in place.
- 4 Bowl Juice: In a clean bowl, add 2-3g salt, 5g sugar, half a spoon of vinegar, half a spoon of raw soybean sauce, a few drops of old soybean sauce in turn, and mix the appropriate amount of water starch (dry starch + water) evenly. Note: You can dip your chopsticks in the juice to taste. The taste of the juice is what the dishes taste like.
- 5 Cool oil in hot pot, pour in shredded pork, and use chopsticks to quickly disperse the shredded pork. Note: Fish-flavored pork shredded meat is delicious only when it is sliced fine. Im a knife worker and skilled. Im sorry for your eyes. Lets take a look at it.
- 6 When the meat shredded turns white, add chopped pepper and stir-fry until fragrant.
- 7 Add ginger and garlic, stir-fry until fragrant.
- 8 Pour in Auricularia auricula and bamboo shoots, stir well.
- 9 Pour the sauce into a bowl and stir it quickly and evenly. As soon as the bowl juice is poured in and stir-fried, the familiar fish fragrance comes on the face and hisses.
- 10 Turn off the fire, sprinkle onions, stir-fry evenly, and serve in a pan.
- 11 Finished products.